Local Clinic Information
In Case of Emergency
The clinic does not provide emergency services. In the event of emergency, dial 112 off base and 911 on base. Patients are asked to contact their primary care manager within one duty day to report any care received at an emergency room to ensure proper follow-up.
If an emergency situation occurs, call the Command Post at 0434-30-3100 and ask them to contact the on-call interpreter. Go to the Pordenone Hospital emergency room. The Command Post will dispatch the Interpreter to meet you. Contact ISOS at 800-915-994 to receive authorization.
Suicide Crisis Hotline and Chat
Telephone: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
For more information, please visit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website.
Location: Montereale 24, Pordenone 33170
Coordinates: N45° 58.1053', E012° 39.1204
Directions to Pordenone Hospital (Ospedale Civile)
- From Aviano Air Base, travel south along SP7 toward Pordenone
- At the end of SP7, turn right onto SR251
- Continue on SR251 for approximately one mile
- The Emergency Room will be located on the left
- Report to triage to meet with the interpreter