The Radiology department offers out-patient diagnostic imaging services, with the below capabilities. Please note that all imaging, with the exception of screening mammograms, will require an order from the referring physician.
- Walk-in X-Rays
- Exception: Scoliosis Surveys
- 3-D Mammograms
- Walk-in services available for screening mammograms
- Patients with a PCM at Aviano may self-refer for a screening mammogram beginning at the age of 40, unless otherwise instructed by their PCM due to significant family history of a first-degree relative
- Patients with concerns require a clinical exam and order from their provider before scheduling a diagnostic study
- Mobile MRI – non-contrast studies
All other diagnostic services, to include Computed Tomography (CT), Fluoroscopy, and advanced imaging procedures will require a referral to the host nation from the patient’s provider.