Walk-In Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the 31st Medical Group!
The clinic is open Wednesdays, 8 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Birth control pill prescriptions and refills
- IUD consults, inserts, and removals (Mirena/Kyleena/Skyla/Paragard)
- Birth control rings (Annovera/NuvaRing)
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Depo-Provera injections
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
How it Works
First come, first served for all beneficiaries in need of contraceptive services. Waiting times may vary. Schedule is subject to change based on provider availability. For most recent updates, please refer to the 31st Medical Group’s Facebook page.
Note: if you are seeking initial birth control, or your birth control is expired, please abstain from intercourse for two weeks before coming to the clinic.